Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Suess

Monday, April 11, 2011

The New Digs

I have always wanted to live in Austin. A few months ago I decided to take the plunge. Why not? I am young, right? Well at least that is what everyone keeps telling me... I have officially settled in and I am in love with the new house. 



Can you blame me? It was built in 1925 and it could not be more quaint. I sat on the front porch almost the entire afternoon. I figure I better enjoy the good weather and peace/quiet while I can. 

I live with the author of MyGreatBigCanvas. I don't know if you have heard of it but I hear it's kind of a big deal...Emmy Lou also happens to be my travel buddy. I mean if we can rough it in Costa Rica with no electricity I think we can manage living on the grid. Since I don't have a full time job I have been tasked with making the house "look like a magazine". I don't know if that will happen but I do know everything will be organized and I will drive her crazy walking around taking photos and talking about my mustache blog all day long... 


On top of keeping the house in order I am in the process of creating a long list of things to do. There are so many things to do and see. So let the shenanigans begin... First on my list of things to do: iron all of the roomie's button downs for a nickel a piece. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment