Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Suess

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Hooping!

Last night emmy lou and I experienced our very first hooping class. Quiet a work out and a great way to make yourself feel like a moron. I am the first to admit that I have absolutely no rhythm.  Hooping just confirmed that for me. I am really surprised I make it through the day without tripping more. While I will most likely go back for another round of torture I don't think I will ever be as good as the Blue Tornado.

One can only dream to be this good. Who knew that this was an actual "sport" that people pursued. I am officially impressed. And I know what you are thinking. Did we hoop outside in a river? The answer to that my friend is not yet. 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like something that would cause a lot of impact to my face... I am not coordinated either...

    ReplyDelete