Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Suess

Monday, July 11, 2011

Instagram

I don't know if any of you out there have heard about this great app for the iPhone called Instagram, but it is officially my new obsession. I am pretty sure my friends all want to beat me every time they are with me. I was already obsessed with snapping photos, but now not only can I take photos, but I can also add filters to make them look like they were taken in the 70s. Love it! 



The Patti Griffin Concert at the Hotel San Jose
All proceeds benefiting the wild fires of Texas. Great Night!
Four of my favorite things: Live Music, Shiner, The San Jose and Firefighters...




Shady Grove with the Girls.
Live music every Thursday. This week was Suzanna Choffell.
Go listen to her now!

  
Do you see what I see?
If you look hard enough you just might be able to see me!

Everywhere I turn there is something to see! 

Not sure when this happened but apparently I love the color pink.
Growing up I would do anything to not wear a dress and I wouldn't touch pink with a ten foot pole. Now it is like a moth to a flame. What has the world come too??


It is never ending! I mean really? I am going to go ahead and admit this. DON'T JUDGE, but I was definitely at J.Crew on the men's side re-foldng these shirts so it would look just right! I might have even given someone a withering stare. Do I have a problem? 

Moral of the story: you can never take enough pictures or make enough memories.



No comments:

Post a Comment