Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Suess

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Babs (in a snobby british accent)

So roomie and I have officially been asked to move out of our quirky 1940s house in central Austin. No big deal right? Well let's just say our landlord has been more than a handful to deal with. Side bar: I called her to let her know that there might be a gas leak in the house. Her response was: "It has been raining. All the humidity in the air is causing you to smell the gas. All that gas usual rises toward the ceiling so you don't smell it." Umm...NO. Under no circumstances should you ever smell gas in your home. Fail Landlord. I mean really do I look that stupid? (Don't answer that). I could go on, but I will have to say that might just be the cherry on the sunday. So...Today, roomie and I decided to go for a walk. Why we wanted to go for a walk when it is a 100 degrees outside I will never know, but we did. While walking in a not so quaint part of Austin we run across said landlord's for lease sign. I will admit it, not one of my proudest moments, but I may or may not have walked up to the sign pushed it over and darted off. I have had rough week and I am not going to lie...it made me feel better! Sue me! Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment